Registering MyProfitLand



The first game we discuss this time is My Profit Land (MPL). MPL is a simulation game that can generate cash that can be withdrawn in the real world. This game just released in late 2016. However, like other simulation games (eg marketglory, goaltycoon), this game requires extra patience. Players must be diligent in doing work, check the currency price or earn money. Then how to register in this game?

1. Click this link to become my recruit.


What is the advantage of becoming my recruit?
This is very important. Surely a small portion of recruit income will become the property of recruiters. The amount of income deducted by the recruiters is determined by the amount of energy of the recruiters. Although you sign up without referrals, once you get into the game you will be someone recruit who has been in the game for so long that every day the recruiters' energy never goes down from 50%. In this game, the right to have a recruit who register without referral sold at auction. Its called Referral Rights.



This will make the income from your work will be cut even greater. I have proved that. I signed up without a referral and at login I have become a someone recruit. Every time I work, my income is cut by 12-14% because my recruiters always have energy above 70%.


So, its better to be my recruit. The first advantage, by choosing to be my recruit, then the income from your work is only cut between 6 s.d. 10%. This is because my energy is almost always below 50%. But every 3 days I will make 100% energy to get a lot of work bonus (work bonus will be explained later). The second advantage, I will provide a tutorial to you, so you do not repeat the mistakes that I did.

2. Fill the field and verified your email

The second step is click the Register tab then fill the field. Then after you finish it, they will send you an email verification. Just click the link.


3. Create your username

After you clicked the link, you will redirected to another page. In that page, there will be a field you should fill out.


Write your name and username you will go by in the game. Then select your real nationality. After that choose your country to start playing. I suggest you choose a country that gives a high work bonus. You can look here.



Done.

Comments